Compassionate and Assertive Spousal Support Lawyers
At Jafari Law and Mediation Office, our spousal support lawyers in Orange County or Los Angeles, CA have over 20 years of experience in alimony cases. Our family-owned firm offers empathetic yet assertive attorneys to individuals navigating the complexities of spousal support matters.
Understanding Spousal Support
Spousal support (also known as alimony) is financial assistance provided by one spouse to another during or after a divorce or legal separation. It is designed to help the lower-earning spouse maintain a standard of living similar to that experienced during the marriage.
Factors Considered in Spousal Support
The court considers various factors in determining spousal support, including:
- Duration of the Marriage: Longer marriages may result in longer support duration.
- Income and Assets: The financial resources and earning capacity of each spouse.
- Standard of Living: The lifestyle established during the marriage.
- Age and Health: The age and health of both parties may impact support decisions.
- Contributions to the Marriage: Consideration of contributions such as childcare or career sacrifices.
Our Spousal Support Attorney Are Experts in Alimony
Our spousal support lawyers combine a deep understanding of alimony laws with a compassionate approach, ensuring your case is handled with both proficiency and empathy. With our team, you gain attorneys who are dedicated to protecting your interests and achieving the best possible resolution in your spousal support case..
Our experience spousal support attorneys ensure knowledgeable and effective representation.
We tailor our strategies to align with the unique circumstances of each client.
Contact A Spousal Support Attorney Today
If you’re dealing with a spousal support case in Los Angeles or Orange County, contact Jafari Law and Mediation Office for a consultation. Our spousal support attorneys are here to provide compassionate and strong legal support for your alimony needs.
Our Spousal Support Services
- Determining Support: Evaluating factors such as income, duration, and each party’s needs to determine a fair amount.
- Negotiating Support: Representing clients in negotiations to reach an agreeable support arrangement.
- Drafting and Reviewing Agreements: Preparing spousal support agreements and ensuring they meet legal requirements.
- Modification of Orders: Assisting with modifications due to changes in circumstances, such as income changes or remarriage.
- Enforcement of Orders: Advocating for clients in cases of non-compliance with support orders.